As Finance Director for the Triple Tap Ventures team, this individual will be responsible for providing support in all aspects of financial planning and analysis by creating actionable and timely information regarding business unit financial performance, operational analysis on current business trends and market and product level analytics.
- Support all aspects of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Provide support in developing the annual plan and ongoing financial forecasts
- Understand, track and communicate key assumptions and inputs to plan/forecast
- Identify the drivers / causes of financial results and articulate the information into presentation format that is presented to the Leadership Team.
- Operational analysis such as: sales, ROI, cash flow margins, food and labor cost performance, and performance vs. plan, etc.
- Review key initiatives and assess risk to concept expectations
- Generate insight from financial analyses, providing interpretation of data and key take-aways
- Continuously improve financial reporting and analytical tools and processes
- Ad-hoc analytics spanning cross-function as well as wider Triple Tap Venture requests, as needed
Required /Requested Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Independent, self-motivated and adaptable with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA preferred
- Restaurant/Retail experience preferred
- 3-5 years of financial analysis or public accounting and/or private accounting experience with a general understanding of GAAP
- Understand relevant finance principles: Time Value of Money, Cost and Revenue drivers, analysis of profitability (ROI, et al)
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work and influence teams
- Exceptional Excel skills